In this article, you will find details on the following:
- What is KYC and why is it important?
- How do I Complete a KYC request?
- Why do I need a KYC again?
What is KYC and why is it important?
KYC is a way for us to confirm that you are who you say you are. It is very important in case of any fraudulent activity underway.
This also helps us to protect the network and keeps all of your assets safe
We at UssCyber hold your account security as a top priority.
How do I complete a KYC request?
To complete a KYC request click this link: https://verify.passbase.com/usscyber-5c21cc85 and follow the steps.
Why do I need to complete my KYC again?
You may have to do your KYC again for these reasons:
- KYC has expired
- User has requested an update to there account
- Return of funds ( we require a completed recent KYC validation to action any request regarding customer accounts)
- The UssCyber Team